FEATURED MOVIE
RECENT ENTRIES
.
...Browse more MOVIES >>

Lauren Conrad: "The Hills" Had a Great Run



She’s been off doing her own thing, including writing bestsellers and designing killer clothing lines, but Lauren Conrad hasn’t forgotten her roots.

And during last night’s series finale of “The Hills,” LC dropped by to talk about the MTV reality show and her experience as a core character.

Lauren explained, “Well, I didn't know I would be invited, because I had already left! I wasn't sure I was going to go. I came for [show creator] Adam DiVello. I couldn't tell him no! I kind of got the sad part out of the way. It's like getting to see old friends. It's like a reunion for me."

Of the show’s ending, Conrad noted, "I think it's sad, but I think they had a great run. They went on for so long. I think it's nice they wrapped up everyone's story. It was a happy ending."

"I didn't watch this season. For me, my last episode was the last episode. I left and I loved where it ended. They went on and did a new season. I kind of liked my ending."




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl