FEATURED MOVIE
RECENT ENTRIES
.
...Browse more MOVIES >>

Ashley Greene: Fitness Flirt



Maintaining her sexy form, Ashley Greene was spotted leaving a Studio City fitness center earlier today (July 14).

The “Eclipse” actress looked to have her hands full as she juggled her mobile phone and drinks while walking out to her car.

And while her role in the “Twilight Saga” films has given her a massive level of stardom, Ashley says she hopes her career only goes up from here.

“I’m very thankful that Stephenie Meyer wrote a character that I happen to look like. The fans were already there. Before they knew Ashley Greene, they knew Alice Cullen, and they all had an idea of how she looked. I’ve gone from zero to 60. As much as I adore being part of Twilight, I don’t want it to define me.”




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl