FEATURED MOVIE
RECENT ENTRIES
.
...Browse more MOVIES >>

Blake, Chace, and Leighton: Rainy Day Work Delay



Trying their best to crank out new episodes of “Gossip Girl,” Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, and Leighton Meester were all spotted on the set in New York City today (July 14).

The CW stars braved the rainy weather as they stood underneath umbrellas while waiting for the rain to stop so that they could shoot a scene in the Upper West Side locale.

In related news, Leighton recently confessed to being a text addict, having learned to send text messages very quickly during her workdays.

"I am very fast. That's mainly because I text so much. I am a text addict. It is often what I end up doing when I'm on set and have to be really quiet - I text. I have gotten really, really good and it is really sad! I use all those abbreviations too."




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl